Agenda for the Dallington Parish Council Meeting to be held on 16th November 2021, at 7.30pm in Dallington Village Hall
Parish Council Members are summoned to the above meeting
St. Giles, Woods Corner, Dallington, East Sussex TN21 9LA
10th November 2021
1. Disclosure of Interests
To receive any disclosures by Members of personal interests in matters on the agenda, the nature of any such interest and whether the Member regards the interest as a disclosable pecuniary interest under the terms of the Code of Conduct.
3. Apologies for Absence
4. Accuracy of the minutes of the previous meeting(s)
5. Open Forum
5.1 County Council report (ESCC)
5.2 District Council report (RDC)
5.3 Village Hall report
5.4 Chairman’s report
5.5 Public Question Time
6. Grant Application from Dallington PCC
To consider the grant application from Dallington PCC for £750.00 for churchyard care/maintenance and external church repairs.
7. Winter Solstice 2021 arrangements
To decide on the arrangements for the Winter Solstice event at the DRG.
To consider DPC’s responses to the following consultations
- RDC Infrastructure Delivery Plan.
- East Sussex, South Downs, Brighton and Hove Waste and Minerals Local Plan, revised policies.
9. Works to Carricks Hill Triangle
To decide on an action plan.
10. Glaziers Forge Waste Collection
To discuss latest developments.
11.1 No planning applications for Dallington.
11.2 Any other planning matters for discussion
12.1 No Dallington items on RDC’s weekly enforcement list.
12.2 Any other enforcement matters for discussion.
13. Highways/Rights of Way
To consider the following items and notification to ESCC Highways
- Gravel flowing down Carricks Hill when raining.
- All drains down Carricks Hill continue to block.
- Dallington sign needs replacement/repair
14.1 Bank balances at 31.10.21
- DPC deposit account – £16,851.10
- DPC current account – £3,420.50
- DRG current account – £922.54
14.2 To approve the following payments
- Clerk – salary/home office (Oct/Nov 2021), expenses – £904.96
- * First Aid training (N. Harding) – £45.00
- * ESALC planning training (W. Miers) – £96.00
- * Donation (RBL wreath) – £50.00
* Paid already
14.3 Approval of 2nd Quarter Accounts at 30.09.21
14.4 Approval of budget monitor/bank reconciliations at 31.10.21
14.5 Two members to authorise payments until January meeting
15. Dates of next meetings
- 12.21 – Planning meeting (provisional, will only be held if required)
- 01.22 – Full council meeting
Both to start at 7.30pm in Dallington Village Hall