AGENDA FOR THE DALLINGTON PARISH COUNCIL MEETING ON 22nd MARCH 2022
16th March 2022
Parish Council Members are summoned to a meeting of Dallington Parish Council, to be held on 22nd March 2022 at 7.30pm in Dallington Village Hall.
Members of the public and press are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Irene Marchant – Parish Clerk/RFO
St. Giles, Woods Corner, Dallington, East Sussex TN21 9LA
01424 838414/07711 224150 – email@example.com
1. Disclosure of Interests
To receive any disclosures by Members of personal interest in matters on the agenda, the nature of any such interest and whether the Member regards the interest as a disclosable pecuniary interest under the terms of the Code of Conduct.
3. Apologies for absence
4. Accuracy of the minutes of the previous meeting(s)
5. Open Forum
5.1 County Council report (ESCC) – Councillor E. Kirby-Green
5.2 District Council report (RDC) – Councillor G. Curtis
5.3 Chair’s report (DPC) – Councillor W. Miers
5.4 Village Hall report – Councillor P. Ridley
5.5 Public Question Time – to receive an queries/concerns from members of the public
6. Dallington Parish Assembly 2022
The Dallington Parish Assembly 2022 will be held on 19.04.22 at 7.30pm. It is not a council meeting, but a gathering of the Dallington community and those involved in it. It is informal and friendly and a chance to catch up with friends, have a glass of wine and mingle.
7. The Queen’s 70th Jubilee
To finalise the actions necessary to celebrate this jubilee, some ideas are:
- A memorial bench (circular with plaque, on the Carricks Hill triangle).
- A flagpole on the DRG.
- A “Bit of a Do” at the DRG, possible dates are 06.06.22 – 11.06.22, asking the Dallington community to join us at the DRG, bring a picnic, have a glass of wine on DPC, some music and light the beacon.
8.1 Planning application(s) for consideration
8.2 Any other planning matters
9.1 Dallington items on RDC Enforcement List
9.2 Any other enforcement matters
10. Highways/Rights of Way
To discuss and action any Highways/ROI issues.
11.1 Bank balances at 28.02.22
- DPC deposit account – £15,852.14
- DPC current account – £1,726.56
- DRG current account – £404.54
11.2 Payments for approval
- Clerk – salary/HO (Feb/Mar 2022) – £831.00
- * Godaddy – website backup renewal – £43.06
- * Mastercard fee – £3.00
11.3 Approval of budget monitor/bank reconciliations at 28.02.22
12. Dates of next meetings
- 19.04.22 – planning meeting (provision, will only be held if required (starts 7.00pm)
- 19.04.22 – Dallington Parish Assembly 2022
- 17.05.22 – Annual Council meeting