19th January 2022
Parish Council Members are summoned to a meeting of Dallington Parish Council to be held on 15th January 2022 at 7.30pm in Dallington Village Hall.
Members of the press and public are welcome and encouraged to attend.
Irene Marchant – Parish Clerk/RFO
St. Giles, Woods Corner, Dallington, East Sussex TN21 9LA
01424 838414/07711224150 – email@example.com
1. Disclosure of Interests
To receive any disclosures by Members of personal interests in matters on the agenda, the nature of any such interest and whether the Member regards the interest as a disclosable pecuniary interest under the terms of the Code of Conduct.
3. Apologies for absence
4. Accuracy of the minutes of the previous meetings
5. Open Forum
5.1 County Council report (ESCC) – Councillor E. Kirby-Green
5.2 District Council report (RDC) – Councillor G. Curtis
5.3 Chair’s report (DPC) – Councillor W. Miers
5.4 Village Hall report – Councillor P. Ridley
5.5 Public Question Time – to receive any questions or concerns from members of the public on matters on this agenda
6. DPC Revenue Budget for 2022-23
To approve, by resolution, the DPC draft revenue budget for 2022-23 as presented by the Clerk.
7. DPC Precept 2022-23
To resolve the DPC precept amount for 2022-23.
8. The Queen’s 7oth Jubilee
To discuss and start to plan any events/celebrations/other actions to celebrate this jubilee.
9. Entrance to Dallington Recreation Ground
To discuss the actions needed to prevent flooding at the DRG car park entrance.
To consider DPC’s response to Rother District Council’s Budget and Tax Consultation (response by 31.01.22)
11.1 Planning application(s) for consideration
RR/2021/2691/P – Pepperpot Barn, Carricks Hill
Change of use of a B1 commercial Unit to a mixed use live/work unit (sui generis), along with a single-storey rear extension.
RR/2021/2992/P – Haselden Farm, Battle Road
Change of use of stables to residential annexe and installation of sewage treatment plant (retrospective)
11.2 Any other planning matters for discussion
13.1 Dallington items on RDC’s weekly enforcement list
13.2 Any other enforcement matters for discussion
14. Highways/Rights of Way
To discuss any highways/rights of way issues.
15.1 Bank balances at 31.12.21
- DPC deposit account – £16,852.14
- DPC current account – £1,636.59
- DRG current account – £450.54
15.2 Payments for approval
- Clerk – salary/home office (Dec21/Jan22), expenses – £860.97
- *Westwood memorial bench (see note) – £694.95
- *Mastercard fee – £3.00
- *UT service charge – £18.00
- * already paid
- Note – Westwood memorial bench, donor paid DPC £595.00
- Jamie French Agricultural Contracting (hedge cutting/removal) – £288.00
15.3 Approval of third quarter accounts at 31.12.21
To approve the third quarter accounts at 31.12.21 as presented by the Clerk.
16. Dates of next meetings
- 08.02.22 – planning meeting (provisional, will only be held if required)
- 15.03.22 – DRG meeting (starts at 7.00pm)
- 15.03.22 – full council meeting
- All to start at 7.30pm (unless stated above) in Dallington Village Hall